Skip to main content
- Teen Resources
- I Don't Want to Talk About It – Overcoming the Secret Legacy of Male Depression by Terrence Real. (1997).
- Mindfulness for Teen Anxiety: A Workbook for Overcoming Anxiety at Home, at School and Everywhere Else by Christopher Willard, PsyD. (2014).
- Recovering From Depression: A Workbook for Teens by Mary Ellen Copeland and Stuart
- Copans. (2002).
- The Anxiety and Phobia Workbook by Edmund J. Bourne, PH.D. (2005).
- The Feeling Good Handbook by David D. Burns, MD. (1999).
- The Grieving Teen-A Guide for Teenagers and Their Friends by Helen Fitzgerald. (2000).
- The Mindful Teen: Powerful Skills to Help You Handle Stress One Moment at a Time by Dzung X. Vo, MD, FAAP. (2015).
- The Self Esteem Workbook for Teens: Activities to Help you Build Confidence and Achieve Your Goals by Lisa M. Schab, LCSW. (2013).
- When A Friend Dies – A Book for Teens About Grieving and Healing by Marilyn E. Gootman. (2005).